Applications include free flowing to very viscous, particulated, hot and abrasive products; accommodates wide range of container shapes in volumes from 15mL to 5 gallons; speeds to 250 containers per minute. Accuracies to ± 0.10% dependent upon dose size and product.
- Operator interface housed in sealed NEMA 4 stainless steel enclosure. Programmable Logic Controllers available in your choice of several major manufacturers including Allen-Bradley.
- Operator interface available in your choice of four line x 20 back lit LCD display, 7.5" color VGA touch screen or PC based industrial work station with 15" active matrix touch screen display.
- Easy operator interface access to every filler control function including pump speed, volume, and cut-off adjustment (COA) for electronic control of no-drip fill cut-off.
- Indexing system includes permanent reference scales for easy and repeatable set-up.
- Non-volatile memory storage of all machine set-up data, with one-key "recipe" loading.
- Machine base frame is fabricated from sanitary welded 2" X 2" square 304 stainless steel tube. It supports the stainless steel NEMA 4 pump drive/PLC enclosure, diving nozzle system, conveyor, indexing hardware and system operator interface. The machine base frame is mounted on casters for movement and stainless steel leveling feet for final placement.
- Bottom-up filling system features no-tool set-up, 14" adjustable dive distance and nozzle kickout safety system. Permanently attached reference scales for easy, repeatable set-up.
- Sanitary (solid top, 1 1/2" raised chain bed) stainless steel conveyor 10' long with 4 1/2" Delrin chain and variable speed DC motor drive. Includes four stainless steel guiderails with no-tool adjustment hardware.
- Fluid flow pathway consisting of a stainless steel reservoir with stand, cover and ultrasonic level control system; Waukesha Universal Series sanitary lobe type pump and Oden Gen2 316L stainless steel positive shut-off nozzle. Each fill position has its own pump and nozzle and is of sanitary tri-clamp construction.
- One horsepower 90 VDC armature servo motor and in-line helical gear reducer for each fill position.
Request a Quote