ODEN’s team of professional, knowledgeable, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service, training and support for all filling and capping machines. Get the most out of your investment by utilizing our experts to increase production rates, optimize throughput, and decrease down time.
ODEN SERVICE TERMS AND RATES
Field Service Terms:
- A purchase order number must be issued and received at ODEN prior to any service arrangements being made by ODEN.
- Unless alternate arrangements are made prior to scheduling, all service invoices are payable, NET 15.
- If total service call is estimated to be $2500 or more, a down payment may be required.
- A 3% fee is assessed to all credit cart orders.
- All purchase orders should be emailed to Oden.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Please call for current pricing.
Field Service Rates:
- $1,200 per 8 hour weekday (8:00am to 5:00pm, 1hr allotted for lunch).
- If requested by the customer and approved by Oden Machinery, Oden Technicians can work different hours outside of 8:00am to 5:00pm (local time) for an additional charge; 15% additional charge for second shift and 25% additional charge for third shift, please note these increases only apply to Field Service Rates and not Travel Expenses.
- $150 per hour for partial days after minimum service requirements are met.
- $225 per hour for any hours worked over 8 per weekday.
- $225 per hour for Saturday, up to 8 hours (4 hour minimum).
- $300 per hour for Sunday, up to 8 hours (4 hour minimum).
- Airfare, and associated expenses, actual cost
- Auto rental, actual cost
- Fuel, actual cost
- Hotel charges, actual cost.
- Mileage will be billed at $0.625/mile (or current IRS standard millage rates)
- Travel time: $65/hour weekday
- Travel time: $75/hour weekend
- $50 per day Domestic.
- $60 per day International
- Determined at the time of the service call and may be added to service call purchase order or included in a separate PO #
- A minimum charge of four (4) service hours (Daily) and two (2) travel hours (whole trip) will be assessed regardless of actual time spent. Customer is entitled to use the four-hour service time in any way they deems necessary, whether it is actual service or operator training.
- If a field service technician is required to stay while customer plant is closed or due to customer circumstances, standard minimum (8) hour-day will apply. Should weekend holdover be required, standard (8) hour weekend-day will apply. (Note: Saturday and Sunday have their own separate rates).
** RATES LISTED ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Schedule Field Service
If you chose to opt out of installation when making your purchase, it’s not too late call and schedules it now. Hit the ground running with ODEN Machinery, Inc. installation services!