2 HEAD PAIL FILLERS AND CAN FILLERS -- SCALE BASED, SEMI-AUTOMATIC
- Fill Free Flowing to Very Viscous and Abrasive Products on the Same Machine
- Models Available to Fill a Wide Range of Container Sizes from 1 Quart to 16 Gallons
STANDARD FEATURES FOR SEMI-AUTOMATIC FILLING MACHINERY
- Electronic digital load cell based fillers for net weight filling of liquid products.
- Pail fillers and can fillers are available for filling rigid containers in sizes from one quart to sixteen gallons.
- Single or multiple head designs depending on speed requirements.
- Operator display and scale controller are mounted in a stainless steel NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Easy operator interface access to every filler function including scale calibration, scale set points, and diving nozzle function (on diving nozzle equipped machines).
- Non-volatile memory storage of all machine set-up data with one key "recipe" loading allows for easy parameter changes.
- Fluid flow pathway consists of an Oden GEN2 316L stainless steel positive shutoff nozzle and stainless steel fittings in sanitary triclamp or NPT threaded connections.
- Fast fill/slow fill (bulk and dribble) liquid fill profiling for enhanced accuracy on large containers.
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame construction available with locking casters for easy portability.
- Roller conveyor bed for handling and easy positioning of containers under the filling nozzle(s).
- Pail fillers and can fillers are easily accessible with start button or foot pedal switch operation.
Air and Electrical Requirements:
Air Requirements: 80 PSI @ 2 SCFM
Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC 50-60 Hz. 15 AMPS
Request a Quote