Liquid fillers for fully automatic high speed production line operation. Liquid filling machine applications include filling free flowing to low viscosity products in volumes from .5 mL to 5 liters.
PRO/FILL 1000 PRODUCT APPLICATIONS
Applications include free flowing to low viscosity and hot products; fills wide range of container shapes in volumes from .5 mL to 5 liters; speeds to 300 containers per minute. Accuracies to ± 0.05% dependent upon dose size and product.
- Operator interface housed in sealed NEMA 4 stainless steel enclosure. Programmable Logic Controllers available in your choice of several major manufacturers, including Allen-Bradley.
- Operator interface available in your choice of four line x 20 back lit LCD display, 7.5" color VGA touch screen or PC based industrial work station with 15" active matrix touch screen display.
- Easy operator interface access to every filler control function including pump speed, volume, and cut-off adjustment (COA) for electronic control of no-drip fill cut-off.
- Indexing system includes permanent reference scales for easy and repeatable set-up.
- Non-volatile memory storage of all machine set-up data, with one-key "recipe" loading.
- Machine base frame is fabricated from sanitary welded 2" x 2" square 304 stainless steel tube. It supports the stainless steel NEMA 4 pump drive/PLC enclosure, the diving nozzle system, conveyor, indexing hardware and system operator interface. The machine base frame is mounted on casters for movement and stainless steel leveling feet for final placement.
- Bottom-up filling system features no-tool set-up, 14" adjustable dive distance and nozzle kickout safety system. Permanently attached reference scales for easy, repeatable set-up.
- Sanitary (solid top, 1 1/2" raised chain bed) stainless steel conveyor 10' long with 4 1/2" Delrin chain and variable speed DC motor drive. Includes four stainless steel guiderails with no-tool adjustment hardware.
- Fluid flow pathway consisting of a stainless steel reservoir with stand, cover and ultrasonic level control system; 316 stainless steel precision positive displacement gear pump and non-invasive pinch valve cut-off system. Each fill position has its own pump, drive motor and nozzle and is of no-thread, autoclavable design.
Request a Quote